[Tagging] shared driveways

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:37:40 GMT 2009

Here in Brisbane, we have a 'private way' going from the motorway out
to the airport.  It is several km long, divided multilane road that
looks like a motorway, but is all on airport owned land. It is open to
the public, and you can get booked by the police for traffic offences.
However, because it is private, the owners rules also apply - the main
one in this case being no stopping anywhere along the edge of the road
(they'd prefer you to use their pay car-parks).  The police don't
enforce this rule, but the airport has security  people who do.

We don't mark the road any differently on the map.

Stephen