[Tagging] [OSM-talk] connection between 2 islands

Simone Saviolo simone.saviolo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:36:27 GMT 2009

I'm not sure I understood the WIki correctly - either that, or Osmarender
doesn't do what the wiki says. In this place [1], the railway runs on a
raised finger of land, as described in the wiki. So I put two parallel ways
on both sides of the railway and tagged them as embankments; but the
resulting render suggests that one way would be enough. What is the intended
use of the embankment tag?

Regards,

Simone

[1]