[Tagging] How to tag house numbers based on decametres?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:28:24 BST 2009

2009/10/12 Cartinus <cartinus at xs4all.nl>:
> And how are you going to find the start and end of those sections without
> surveying? You won't, not unless you have some external data to import (and
> you didn't mention anything about that).

Long sections of highways are an exception rather than the rule, and
more likely to be travelled by someone that can fill int he blanks.

I was thinking more about most roads in general, which in my experence
the start of roads radiate out from localities, so educated guessing
can be used for the most part.