[Tagging] [talk-au] How to tag a non-existent road

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:56:21 BST 2009

Then the yellow must be all the "landuse=residential" then :)

As land use can extend past the property boundary, were there is an easment.

Strike 3,
im out.

Since were on the tagging list, the sidewalks & waterworks like sewer
lines, or underground cable lines, do we map these too, as the data is
also available?

Sam

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada