[Tagging] kosher amenities

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:20:05 BST 2009

2009/10/16 Lennard <ldp at xs4all.nl>:
> John Smith wrote:
>
>> So...
>>
>> kosher=yes
>> kosher=rabbanut
>> kosher=badatz
>
> Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious, I would never have thought of
> this myself.
>

> BTW: It's perfectly alright to use your magic eraser, and actually cut
> off large portions of what you're replying to. We've read that all
> before, not 10 minutes earlier, no need to include it all again.

No need for sarcasim either, if you don't want to see it again get a
better MUA that hides it... At least that's what people are told when
their MUA doesn't support other features...

> BTW2: It's halal. What you lack in replying restraint, you make up for
> with extra letters?

There was 3 entries in the OSM wiki with 'kosher', and that's how it
was written in the first one that came up in the search:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dbutcher