[Tagging] Highway property proposal "covered=yes"

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:24:32 GMT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Randy <rwtnospam-newsgp at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Possibly just "building=roof"
> would work (not my idea, someone else suggested it).

I have a much bigger preference to "building=roof" or "building=cover"
on the element on the top instead of some attribute on some
hypothetical element below .
Adding the attribute "covered=yes" is not always possible, e.g. a
large balcony covering only partially a river or a simple roof in
farms (a open air shelter for animals or warehouse).
If it is to help the renderers only, then it sounds as a synonym of
"tunnel=yes".

Pieren