[Tagging] Marina - mapnik render change

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Apr 17 23:41:18 BST 2010

Hi
Replies in-line:

Sam Vekemans wrote:
> Sounds like a good change to me :)

OK, but what do you suggest for the water part of a marina?

> And the follow up question, Is there a place on the wiki that lists
> the changes & each different item that is rendered on mapnik?

It wasn't about where they are listed, it was about where they're decided.
To me, Instant relay is too restrictive - only those on-line during the
discussion get to decide.
Something like this forum which stores messages for everybody to refer
to in the future is preferable.