[Tagging] A shop selling fish and seafood

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Fri Apr 30 13:25:36 BST 2010

  I'm trying to get some input on how to tag a shop selling fish and
  seafood from some english speaking users.

I would go for "shop=fish".  In the US, no one would hear someome saying
they were going to the fish store and say "but they sell crustaceans and
they aren't technically fish".

fishmonger works too, but most people in the US will not really know
what it means - but they'll guess close enough.
Of course, in areas with an Irish population, we've all heard of
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Malone