[Tagging] Road closed in wet weather

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:48:44 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Stephen Hope <slhope at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it's the discussion I'm remembering, I think the debate may have
> started with the tag 4wd_only, (something like that, may not be
> exact).  Which had the same issues - people were debating the
> questions, while my point of view is that there's a big sign at the
> end of the road that has that on it. Then it spread.

Yep, so kind of a backwards variation of the cycleway dramas. For the
Germans and Brits it's very easy: a cycleway has a sign, so there's
never any doubt, but in other places, they don't, so there is.

I feel like some incredibly wise person could come along and find a
solution to all of these problems once and for all, but it's beyond
me.

Steve