[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Fire Hydrant

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:12:50 BST 2010

On 6 August 2010 21:31, Schlumpf <technikschlumpf at web.de> wrote:
> The vote for the new fire_hydrant has been started.
>
> After a long discussion about the "emergency-tags" we decided to let the
> fire hydrants in the amenity namespace, for now.

Who decided this exactly?

Seems the only reason that was given to leave it in this name space
was because JOSM had a preset, and no one gave any software that
rendered it.

There was a lot of people that thought this should go under emergency,
so unless there is a good reason given soon I'll just shift it back to
emergency=* on the wiki.