[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Fire_Hydrant

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Aug 8 19:54:41 BST 2010

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:30:14 +0100, Dave F. wrote:

> Why? What advantages does it bring?
>
> It's not going forward just splitting & stepping sideways.
>
> What's wrong with have lot's of amenities?

Do you generally consider fire equipment in the same category as
restrooms and tourist information, or as emergency apparatus?
Personally, I don't routinely look for a hydrant, but I do seek out the
can¹.

¹ Well, I suppose if I were a dog, I might consider the two
interchangeable.  But I'm a grizzly; I might consider natural=woods to be
equivalent, but that's a topic not entirely on-topic for this newsgroup...