[Tagging] What do others call this?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Aug 9 19:57:02 BST 2010

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 22:11:46 +1000, John Smith wrote:

>> least in American English, a cellar door is something you dive under
>> when there's a tornado coming right for you.
> How many cellar door tourism locations serve as tornado shelters? :)

Given that, to date, I've only ever needed them while being a tourist in 
Kansas, I would say "all of them."  ;o)

More information about the Tagging mailing list