[Tagging] when to use source:location?

Tue Aug 10 19:15:12 BST 2010

At 2010-08-10 04:43, Andrew Harvey wrote:
>For instance if I know there is a post office box in a certain
>location because I went past it, but it cannot be identified from
>Nearmap imagery (because its under a tree, or because that red dot on
>the imagery is not clear enough to identify as a post box). Up until
>now I've just done source:nearmap. But now I saw usage of the
>source:location tag, so I was thinking maybe I should be tagging this
>as source=survey, source:location=nearmap.

+1

Actually, I don't see source:location in the wiki page for source, though I
agree with it (but might have called it source:geo). I have just been
tagging source=nearmap;survey (plus ";image" and source_ref=<pic#> if I
took a picture). I should probably start using source:name and
source:location separately.

After discussing this a while ago on the list, I'm also using other

maxspeed
maxspeed:children_present
maxspeed:hgv
maxweight