[Tagging] Mapping autonomous regions

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Tue Aug 10 20:34:22 BST 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:49:54 +1000, Liz wrote:

> Paul, I can't comment on this at all, as I have no idea of how this
> works. However, I think that you need to put more detail into the
> proposal and put it up on the wiki for any other First Nation persons to
> comment on.

Already done; though this brings up something that also came up last
night on IRC...given that gmane provides webforum and newsgroup access to
OSM's lists, and given that Wikimedia Foundation more or less considers
the Mediawiki Talk: namespace a mistake that shouldn't be repeated, I
have to wonder why we don't consolidate the talk namespace and forums on
the mailing lists.