[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Aug 16 16:32:08 BST 2010

Well, this idea is not to telling you do's and dont's, it's just to
manage ideas.

IMHO the current process lacks a few details that are mentioned (and can
be discussed by everyone here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features#Cleanup_Request

As some of you might noted with the weekly newsletter the things will
become better. And I'm pretty sure, that creating a proposal will be
more enjoyfull if there are more people that pay attention on it (before
vote).

Is there any kind of guardian group or management team for the proposal
process? (No Masters, just janitors)

I think the proposed page should be promoted as garage or incubator and
let the people understand that it is on all to expend and finalise the
single ideas.

I would like to move the corresponding tags back to /Proposal so
everybody that searches can find them. I'm not sure that to do with
emergency, that looks well but seem to reintroduce some objects (e.g.
HIGHWAY=EMERGENCY_ACCESS_POINT). Or even with OFFICE=*, any ideas?

Matthias