[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Aug 16 17:09:36 BST 2010

Well I'm not talking about undoing very common features but about a few
new ones that seemed to be a bad design (even if I like the idea to get
a feature e.g. for OFFICE=*). For fine tuning is the /Proposed list, right?

Yes soft moderation by the community but therefore the community needs
some central space and some guidelines. You already see the lack of
voters, just cause it's to decentral communication atm. How should
anybody/a newbie new that there are still design problems with feature
XYZ? :)

Later documentation is ok cause they approved their usage already. But
introducing new ideas using the map features list is not a good idea in
my opinion. Thats why nobody knows that there are new features, nobody
talked about it, nobody made a review :(

Matthias