[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Aug 16 19:37:58 BST 2010

But OSM is more than just the major lists (see people like me that sign
on/off lists to avoid to much mails). As I said it would be a good idea
to feature our proposal incubator a little bit more ;) I'm pretty sure
if the users have no Push but a Pop media (e.g. the weekly newsletters)
they would be interested in co-designing some new features. I guess it's
a little bit a problem between generations (ML vs. RSS/Forums/...).

I already asked if we should design a template to make sure that people
leaf a useful comment?

regards
Matthias