[Tagging] Proposal: Energy generator power types

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Aug 17 11:59:34 BST 2010

Just to help summarise, with these proposals we end up with:

power=generator (the starting point)

power_rating (to specify the watts generated)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:power_rating

power_source (to specify the fuel type / energy source)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:power_source

power_output (to specify what type energy is generated)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/power_type

power_method (to specify how it generates the useful energy)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/power_method

Regards,
Tom