[Tagging] Dancing school

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:40:54 BST 2010

On 18/08/2010 01:17, John Smith wrote:
> On 18 August 2010 08:25, Andreas Labres<list at lab.at>  wrote:
>
>> I can't follow your argument here. A dancing school (or is ist called dance
>> school? in which part of the English world?) is an amenity, is it not?
>>
> The term amenity, if used in the vaguest form, can almost mean anything.
>

>> And you do want a generic amenity icon? For what?
>>
> For the category of various schools...

of various trainings, clubs (dancing, bridge, sport, music)... ?
or of various schools, primary, secondary... ?

Even if dance schools share a part of they name with the scholar system,
it is obvious that they are not in the same category, at least in
France, and could not share the same icon.
And the suggestion of adding a 'training' value to the amenities doesn't
hurt me.
--
FrViPofm