[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

James Livingston lists at sunsetutopia.com
Thu Aug 19 10:28:34 BST 2010

On 17/08/2010, at 2:09 AM, Matthias Meißer wrote:
> Yes soft moderation by the community but therefore the community needs some central space and some guidelines. You already see the lack of voters, just cause it's to decentral communication atm.

It's also because some people (myself included) actively dislike voting in it's current form, and don't pay attention to it.

The last time I added something to the wiki, I looked to see if something was already there describing how to tag the thing in question, and after finding there wasn't I create a page documenting what I did. I didn't put it under Proposed because I wasn't proposing anything and certainly didn't want to do any of that stupid voting thing, just documenting how I used it in case someone else was interested.