[Tagging] Shoulder and traffic indicator tags

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Aug 19 23:50:10 BST 2010

  On 19/08/2010 22:01, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:06:57 +0100, Dave F. wrote:
>
>> It's also "poor form" to mis-use tags&  therefore corrupt the map.
> It's also poor form to be adversarial and abusive in every communication
> you've had with me.

I'm fully entitled to disagree with you, especially when I've given
clear reasons for doing so.

I've been polite to you in all communications.

It is you that has solely been abusive. Not only to me, including
private correspondence, but also to others on this forum, who have
clearly the best interests of OSM at heart.

It is disappointing you interpret people having differing views in such
a way.

>> There appears to be clear consensus here that your using  *=destination
>> incorrectly. Please stop doing that&  revert any edits you've made.
> You and NE2 doesn't a consensus make.

Well, on this thread there's also Anthony who wants you to revert your
changes.

However, most importantly of all, the wiki is in disagreement with your
understanding.

As I've requested previously, please read up on the subject you're
discussing before posting about it.

Regards
Dave F.