[Tagging] Shoulder and traffic indicator tags

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Aug 20 00:51:04 BST 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:26:41 -0400, Nathan Edgars II wrote:

> You need to understand that your interpretation of the law is probably
> wrong, and listen to sources such as the Bicycle Transportation
> Alliance, whose email I copied to this list.

Rather than trusting a bunch of non-lawyers over at the BTA (and I say
this as a member; their advice about bicycle restrictions is generally
about as accurate as AAA's at best given previous experiences traveling
to other parts of the state), you should probably hire an attorney that
has passed the Oregon bar and specializes in traffic law as it applies to
bicycles to settle the matter in your favor.  So far, I haven't seen any
such evidence.