[Tagging] Another classification needed for minor urban/suburban collectors?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Aug 23 11:19:18 BST 2010

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> > You will find residential roads in
> > residental, commercial or industrial areas.
>
> This seems very wrong to me. Can I get input from others?
you may.
The categories have strange names
and are used differently in different jurisdictions
so I map residential roads in residential, commercial and industrial areas
and put unclassified roads in rural areas
While there would be scope for a greater granularity in the roads
classification that would result in great upheaval for mappers