[Tagging] craft= Proposal

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:44:53 BST 2010

Am 24.08.2010 10:08, schrieb Peter Körner:
> Hi
>
> some months ago I started a craft= proposal in my wiki user space:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MaZderMind/Key:craft
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MaZderMind/DE:Key:craft
>
> It has grown over time and I got some questions to move it over to map
> features. I'd love to do so and I will also create a JOSM preset for
> that new key.
>
> I'd just wanted to ask here if this would be ok for you, too.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

The german and english pages differ a lot in the amount of examples.
Maybe sync the pages?

Might be a good idea to add few explaining words to the english
examples, so none native speakers will get it faster.

Please explain (on that page) differences between existing tags and
craft ones e.g. shop=bakery vs. craft=bakery. Otherwise people will
guess, which often differ in result :-)

Please use BE: jeweler -> jeweller

Regards, ULFL