[Tagging] craft= Proposal

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Aug 25 00:49:18 BST 2010

How would you tag a restaurant that sells food for take-away, but doesn't have any tables for customers to sit and eat on the premises?  For example, there is a chain of barbecue restaurants here in Nashville, TN, USA, that generally does carry-out business only.  I only know of one location that has tables and seating for customers, and it is a converted building that used to be one of a different restaurant chain.