[Tagging] craft= Proposal

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Aug 25 02:07:38 BST 2010

"Food delivery" and "meals on wheels" both imply that the food is brought to the customers.  I am talking about an establishment in a fixed location, having a kitchen but little or no provision for customers to eat on the premises.  The customers are expected to take the food with them and consume it elsewhere.  A fast-food establishment with a drive-in window, but no dining space, would be one example; another would be what is sometimes termed a "cook-shop", a small restaurant operating out of a storefront location, dealing with walk-up customers, but without space for a table for customers to use.