[Tagging] craft= Proposal

Klaus Hartl k127 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 25 02:10:18 BST 2010

John! This craft proposal thread is most probably worth following,
discussing, and contributing.

But some of the folks out there (including myself) do not have the time
reading every post.

So if I wanted to even mute this thread in Thunderbird, which gladly
offers a specific feature, I'd fail. PLEASE kindly fix your Blackberry's
emails client configuration to respond _with a reference_ in order the
post is being filed within it's thread instead of open a new one.
I like the ability to mute threads, though I do not like to generally
put certain individuals on an ignore list. Please do not force me to do so.

Thanks!

Cheers
Klaus