[Tagging] craft= Proposal

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Aug 25 14:32:07 BST 2010

Most examples of an establishment having a kitchen, but no provision for customers to eat on the premises, would fall under the fast-food category, but not all.  For example, there is a small Chinese restaurant in the central business district of Nashville, known for preparing just one or two dishes each day, usually something unfamiliar to Westerners.  The clientele are office workers, who have to take the food back to their offices because the restaurant is a single small room without any customer seating or tables.