[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Culvert and average contributor

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:04:58 BST 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:58 AM, SomeoneElse
<lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk> wrote:
> I'd say, from a British-English perspective, that in each of these the thing
> called the culvert is the thing below the bridge.

I believe, from an engineering perspective, the culvert is the
structure itself. So the water goes through the culvert and the road
goes either right on top of it or is separated by a layer of dirt.

More information about the Tagging mailing list