[Tagging] sidewalks

Alberto Nogaro bartosomail at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 27 15:48:08 BST 2010

Not really. In Italy pedestrians are forbidden to walk on any road, when
paths (such as sidewalks) designated for pedestrians are available. They are
only allowed to walk on a road when designated paths either don't exist or
are some reason unusable (see Codice della strada, paragraph 190, clause 1).
I don't know about other countries, though.

Regards
Alberto