[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sauna

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Aug 27 16:59:42 BST 2010

  Hi Kim, Hi Peter.
I agree to both of you.
I dislike the big pot "amenity" so it's a good turn to recategorize tags
to other tags fitting better, here I see that.
Nevertheless that should be mentioned in the proposal.

Two remarks to the proposal from me:

1) fee=yes|no should be added to the combination tags
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:fee)
2) I think, there are often saunas for mixed gender and others with
separation - and the next with some times the one way, other times the
other way. I think that's an important information for a lot of people
searching for a sauna.

regards
Peter