[Tagging] radio and/or tv studio?

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:02:20 BST 2010

2010/8/28 John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>:
> On 28 August 2010 03:31, Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:
>> i just found amenity=studio which will do, although i still
>> thing office=broadcasting might be helpful to identify
>> the business office side.
>
> If you want to be picky, count the rooms... Is there more offices or
> more studios in the building?

-1, that's silly. At least look at the area, the number is not
important (for tv broadcasting for instance a studio will be much
bigger than several offices). Still I disagree. Offices are
significant for businesses where the main activity is office work, but
you will find offices almost everywhere: in hotels, in factories, at
petrol stations, in museums, in shops/supermarkets, in schools and
universities, ...

cheers,
Martin