[Tagging] How do you map handicapped parking? (and other questions)

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 07:35:52 BST 2010

On 29 August 2010 16:28, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would think the actual location of the spots would be important,
> especially when there's a point of interest at each end of the parking
> lot.

You might want to ask on the accessibility mailing list...

>> To me pavilions have walls, is this another cultural issue?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Z%C3%BCrich_-_B%C3%BCrkliplatz_IMG_0525_ShiftN.jpg
> (or something less fancy) is what I think of a pavilion as.
> http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/cesrvcs/parks/parkdetails.asp?parkid=66
> agrees that the park has "rental pavilions" (second icon in the
> amenity list).

We can sit here all day and trade links to wiki pages and images that
agree with our point of view, which is why I made the comment about
being a cultural thing:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/goyder-pavilion-to-open-at-showground/story-e6frea83-1111117228620

> It seems to be the same difference between natural=wood and
> landuse=forest. In one case they left the old natural trees, while in
> the other they planted new trees (usually palm trees around here). If
> you have a bench next to a tree, the former is likely to provide more
> shade.

You asked about trees suitable for climbing, not about shade trees,
you can always tag the species if you just care to distinguish between
species.