[Tagging] How do you map handicapped parking? (and other questions)

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:04:19 BST 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 8:51 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 29 August 2010 16:40, Nathan Edgars II <neroute2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, pavilions can have walls. But do they usually? Do you have a
> > better suggestion for what I and the park department call a pavilion?
>
> Not really, walls=yes/no ?

This question is interresting the french community. We use the combination:
"building=yes" + "wall=no"

for our data imported from the french cadastre (land registry) where this
feature is available. That's probably why tagwatch is showing currently so
many "wall=no" in the db (1204345 for the planet) but we can replace it if
necessary.

Pieren