[Tagging] Non Proposed Features

Cartinus cartinus at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 29 16:03:09 BST 2010

On Sunday 29 August 2010 11:27:03 Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> > Then we got the people who like pointless discussions that wanted to
> > change something they were not even mapping.
>
> I've used bridge=culvert and tunnel=culvert since long before the
> recent discussion.

You are user NE2 not?

Then conveniently for you all the tunnel=culvert you have tagged in the past
are edited by someoneelse in the mean time, because there was no trace of
anything last edited by NE2 in the file I dowloaded from osmxapi a few days
ago.

Or maybe you didn't tag tunnel=culvert at all?

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus