[Tagging] No proposal labeling

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Aug 30 07:08:55 BST 2010

>  multitude of options to choose from

Yes ok but the problem with this options is that the brainstorming
process is so distributed and for every channel you need logon etc. For
me for example I dont like mailinglists that much just cause of the push
communication form.

So I thaught that the pros of a wiki is its united caracter but I
understand that there are people that dont like a wiki, too.

So how can we unite this communication process in the future?

Well but nevertheless this is about how to cleanup the feature wiki. How
can we improve this wiki focused approach of feature evolution either
proposed/vote based or not?

Matthias