[Tagging] Map Features Wiki - SchemaTroll 2.01 update

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:56:53 GMT 2010

Cool thanks...
Whats neet is that i can also cross-reference the tags with ancient
egyption hyroglifs and cave markings :-)

... the one good thing about the takeover of OSM by Bing and MapQuest
is that the tags use for it, can easily become dominant.... so they
can also be added to the schema as a separate alternate definition..

.... so i'd better stay off this mailing list and just continue on
working with the outside world, and try to understand the osm schema,
so it's easier to make a new one and just include reference back to
the various wiki pages as they pass the osm-wiki-troll bridge of
tagging voting :-)

oops,
.... cheers,
sam

p.s.
/me is with a computer for the next week, so it's just hyroglifs of
chicken scratch of pen and paper :)

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/