[Tagging] Operator in leisure=stadium?

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sat Dec 18 17:28:34 GMT 2010

thinking about it a bit more, the wiki note should also specify that
the identity of the operator needs to be verified, as not all venues
are operated by a team/club. owner is not necessarily the same
as operator, either. two examples: Raymond James Stadium in
Tampa, Florida is owned/operated by the Tampa Sports Authority,
and shared by a number of teams. The Tropicana Dome in St.
Petersburg (across the bay) is owned by the City of St. Petersburg,
and operated by the Tampa Bay Rays (the principal user of the
dome).