[Tagging] Operator in leisure=stadium?

Sun Dec 19 05:46:08 GMT 2010

At 2010-12-18 12:47, Diego Woitasen wrote:
>I haven't found an owner tag. May be there is something similiar that
>we can use in these case.

owner=* makes sense, and has been used 62064 times according to
http://tagwatch.stoecker.eu/Planet-latest/En/tags.html

BTW, is there something better than TagWatch? It takes longer than I'd like
to use because of it all being on one page. I'd be willing to work on
splitting it into multiple pages (by first character perhaps) if the script
is in a language I can hack.