[Tagging] How to tag a loop on a bus route ?

Dominik Mahrer (Teddy) teddy at teddy.ch
Wed Dec 29 06:53:33 GMT 2010

On 12/28/2010 11:54 PM, Richard Mann wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Nathan Edgars II<neroute2 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> In JOSM you can add a way to a relation multiple times.
>
> I'd be interested to see an example. Can you add nodes multiple times?

Yes, you can add nodes and ways multiple times.

An example of a partial ring bus route (all tagged with unified_stoparea
AND Public_Transport proposal recommendations):

Some stop positions are added twice (first/last three stops that are not
part of the ring).
One platform is added twice (the first/last where the route begins/ends).
Some ways are added twice (ways that are not part of the ring).

Regards
Teddy