[Tagging] tag proposal "image=http:/... .jpg"

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:58:56 GMT 2010

I updated the wiki page and put in a photo

:)

Ie. for a bikeshop, we add in the phone number and their website, as well as
their post-code, and the name translated to other languages) all of which
are invisible.
So we can also add in a url of the photo link, so then all the details are
available on that POI.