[Tagging] Proposed: flagpole

Richard Finegold goldfndr+osm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 05:51:56 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 18:39, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 06.02.2010 03:23, schrieb Jonas Stein:
>> Rationale
>> Flagpoles are important landmarks.
>> Usually they are visible over a long distance.
>>
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/flagpole
>>
>> This is my first proposal i hope everything is correct with it.
>> Please contact me if something is wrong,
>>
>> kind regards,
>>
> Hmmm, you might want to add the actual tagging?

It's there in the code, man_made=flagpole. And now it's in the page.

For some time, the Proposal Page template has been broken, in that the
tagging only appeared if the proposal was Post-Vote or Approved, due
to a mistake in calling a ParserFunction. I've fixed it, and it's
worked its way through (or is well on its way).