[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Narrow width

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:14:54 GMT 2010

On 19 February 2010 01:54, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't give again the same arguments as last time on this list. We just have

How is the argument given less relevent than last time?

> to admit that many contributors find easier to say that a residential street
> is narrower than the others instead of making wrong estimates.

So what exactly is wrong with estimating the width than giving a
subjective opinion that can't be verified by the next mapper?

If I form an opinion stating 2m is narrow and someone forms an opinion
stating 4m is narrow how is that helpful in the least?