[Tagging] source:geolocation?

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 00:16:01 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Alan Mintz
<Alan_Mintz+OSM at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have no opposition, though, to the more precise:
>
> source:location=survey;usgs_imagery + source:name=survey;image;LACA

source:location=* sounds good, as long as there is never going to be a
location=* key introduced (which would then make the meaning of
source:location=* ambiguous).

If we're confident of this (are we?), I think source:location=* should
be recommended on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:source, to
discourage people from simultaneously using other synonyms like
source:position, source:outline, source:geometry, etc.