[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Narrow width

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:34:21 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:13 AM, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:

> If users are so incompetent at judging distances then maybe they should
> never hve picked up a GPS in the first place.

Hey, guys, come back to the real world. As you said, putting the width_est
is only helpful if you can compare it, which means that you will need a
width_est in ALL highways. And I'm not talking to just define a default
width for the different highway categories.
When I read this remark about incompetence and other threads about adding 2
or 3 different source tags, I think you should meet more average
contributors before explaining how we should tag things.

Pieren