[Tagging] opening hours

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:37:06 GMT 2010

On 22 February 2010 12:42, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> I meant e.g. the last wednesday of July. Would that be We[-1 July] ?

Well opening_hours already covers months, and this is nerd speak so it would be:

We[-1] 19:00-21:00 Aug

Aug - 1 Wednesday = last wednesday in July...

> ? And even numbers? And how do you differentiate between days and months?

In case you hadn't guessed, I'm making most of this up as I go along,
does this have a specific use case?

> you'll find usecases for all of them.
> E.g. open from 15th of April to 31th of October, every day from 10:00
> - 21:00 except Sundays and holidays, from  November to 14th of April
> open Monday to Friday, 12:00-17:00

Most of that is covered by existing syntax, although there is an
exception/public holiday rule:

Apr 15-Oct 31 10:00-21:00; Nov 1-Apr 14 12:00-17:00; Su off

If we define public holiday as PH, then we could do

PH off

no idea how to combine it...