[Tagging] source:geolocation?

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:17:12 GMT 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Cartinus <cartinus at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Monday 22 February 2010 06:46:15 Roy Wallace wrote:
> > Please repeat it - I can't see what you're referring to....
>
> You could see it well enough to cut it off:
>
> > >Then put decent descriptive comments/tags on your
> > > changesets.

The question was "How would you explictly indicate the source of the
geolocation of features, as opposed to the source of other
information?"

And your answer is "descriptive comments/tags"?

By "descriptive comments" do you mean a few sentences in natural
language? That doesn't seem particularly reliable...

And can you elaborate on "/tags"? This is the tagging list, after all
:) That is, do you agree with using source:location to "indicate the
source of the geolocation" - or some other "tags"?