[Tagging] Love Hotel

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap at arlindopereira.com
Wed Jan 6 23:32:28 GMT 2010

Hi there,

5 months ago I started scratching a new tag amenity=love_hotel [1].
Since there was no recent activity, I think it's time to call your
attention one more time to it and start voting. What do you think of
it? The page explains itself (I think), but a love_hotel ("motel" in
Brazil, different from motel elsewhere) is a hotel where people go
exclusively to make love. The decorations, TV channels and so on are
very different from a regular hotel, hence a new tag (and not specific
sub-tags).

1: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Love_Hotel

Cheers,

Arlindo "Nighto" Pereira