[Tagging] Easy question: _link tags for U turn/cut throughs?

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:47:48 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> When a divided motorway/trunk/primary/... has a spot for turning or
> u-turning, should that be marked as primary or primary_link? The wiki isn't
> clear.

Well, what is it better described by:

1) "link roads (sliproads / ramps)" --> primary_link
2) "A major highway linking large towns" --> primary

Given that, I'd say it's either primary_link, or something else.

More information about the Tagging mailing list