[Tagging] Easy question: _link tags for U turn/cut throughs?

Alan Mintz Alan_Mintz+OSM at Earthlink.Net
Fri Jan 8 07:23:58 GMT 2010

At 2010-01-07 19:59, Steve Bennett wrote:
>When a divided motorway/trunk/primary/... has a spot for turning or 
>u-turning, should that be marked as primary or primary_link? The wiki 
>isn't clear.

I tag them as highway=x_link where the roads being linked are tagged 
highway=x (e.g. highway=motorway_link if the roads are highway=motorway). 
This seems consistent with the description of highway=*_link.

Alan Mintz <Alan_Mintz+OSM at Earthlink.net>

More information about the Tagging mailing list